toxic to bees because they are absorbed by the plant and they accumulate in the pollen and nectar. When bees come to collect the pollen or nectar, they are poisoned. This is what happened in Wilsonville recently. Despite the dangers, some nurseries continue to sell these toxic products because they are profitable.
Garden Fever has agreed to stop selling neonics, so let's show our appreciation. Come by the store on Sunday, October 6 and shop for plants, seeds, garden tools, books and more. This is also a great
opportunity to do your holiday shopping.